As personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU/2016/679 – GDPR) any information which can directly or indirectly identify a natural person (“data subject”). Such data is your name, surname, e-mail, identifiers of your equipment or terminals, internet search history, etc. Information concerning legal persons and groups of persons or statistical data, is not possible to refer to a designated or identifiable natural person, and is excluded of this category and the scope of the relevant legislation.
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure your privacy against any unauthorized disclosure, use, destruction of your personal data related to the browsing and use of the Website.
Ioanna Kalivioti, the legal owner of the jewellery shop, under the commercial name “Preludio” (hereinafter “Our Business” or “We”, “Preludio”), is the Data Controller.
Vas. Konstantinou 2, Nafplio, 211 00, Greece
+30 2752 0 25277
For more information about us, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall answer to you as soon as possible.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES PRELUDIO COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We receive information that you make available to our Company when browsing or using our Website.
1. This happens when you fill in your personal data in the contact form. Personal data is your name, your e-mail address or other providing information (eg. phone number).
2. This happens when you fill in your personal data in the checkout form. Checkout form consist of two different subforms: (i) Billing details (First Name, Last Name, Country-Region, Street Address, Town/City, State-Country, Postcode-ZIP, Phone, E-mail Address) and (ii) Shipping address (First Name, Last Name, Country-Region, Street Address, Town/City, State-Country, Postcode-ZIP, Phone).
3. Checkout form also contains an opt-out checkbox about our newsletter service. Accepting this service you provide us your consent to process your name and your email address for our commercial/promotional material. To unsubscribe, please check the relevant button at the newsletter or notify us via e-mail.
4. Preferences concluded from your orders.
WHY AND HOW PRELUDIO PROCESSES YOUR INFORMATION
1. We use and store Information about you for the following purposes:
- to enable you to perform successful browsing or/and use of our Website;
- to communicate with you;
- to fulfill our contractual obligations;
- to fulfill our legal obligations;
- To advertise our products;
2. Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
- You acknowledge that our Company may access, preserve and disclose your history information and the content of our communication if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to claims asserted against Preludio (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce and administer our agreements with users, such as the Terms; (d) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, product development and de-bugging purposes;
3. Our Business implements strict security procedures in order to protect your personal information from damage, destruction or disclosure to a third party without your consent and to avoid unauthorized access to them. If the data is to be forward to a third party, we require that similar measures be put in place to protect your information. We clarify in any case that the personal data we collect in the context of the website is absolutely necessary for the purposes of the operation of our Website and its services. It is completely confidential and is kept only for the above purposes. This data is accessed by our employees who are bound by confidentiality clauses. In addition, we have adequate security mechanisms and take all necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures in order to avoid any data breach.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
According to GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right to access: Know if and to what extent your personal data is being processed in any way, in particular the purposes of the processing, the categories of data we process, the recipients of your data inside and outside the EU, the retention period for which we keep your data as well as the existence of automated decision making (Article 15 GDPR).
- Right to rectification: Request the rectification and/or completion of your personal data, so that it is complete and accurate (Article 16 GDPR).
- Right to restriction: Request the restriction of the processing of your data under the conditions of article 18 GDPR. It is noted, however, that our Company has in any case the right to refuse your request for restriction of the processing of your personal data if the processing or observance of the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of our legal rights or the fulfillment of obligations.
- Right to objection: Object to any further processing of your personal data (Article 21 GDPR), unless we prove that there are compelling and legitimate reasons for processing your data or that retention is necessary for the exercise of our legal claims.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Request the deletion of your personal data from the records we keep under the conditions of Article 17 GDPR. It is pointed out that our Company has in any case the right to refuse your request for erasure of your personal data, if the processing or keeping of the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of our legal rights or the fulfillment of our obligations.
- Right to portability: Request the transfer of your data from our Company to any other controller (Article 20 GDPR). Please note that the right to portability does not imply the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to complain: File a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr), if you consider that your rights are violated in any way.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Controller via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fully respecting your rights, we will make efforts to respond to your request within thirty (30) days of submission. This deadline may be extended for an additional sixty (60) days, if this is deemed necessary taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Our Business, in any case, will contact you about the extension of the response deadline within thirty (30) days. Exercising your rights does not require any costs. However, in the event that your requests are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, we have the right to either impose you a reasonable fee or to refuse to respond to your request(s).
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
IF A PRIVACY TERM COULD BE ABUSIVE OR CANCELED, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE OTHER PRIVACY TERMS THAT ARE STILL VALID AND BINDING ON THE PARTIES.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT NO METHOD OF TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET, AND NO METHOD OF STORING ELECTRONIC INFORMATION, CAN BE 100% SECURE.
SO, EVEN IF WE USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS.